Often Bankruptcy is the best option to discharge your unsecured debts and receive a fresh start. Many who file Bankruptcy relief retain all of their property, including their home and cars. Since our lawyer has been dealing with bankruptcies for ten (10) years, we understand how bankruptcy works and how filing has benefited many people. The lawyers at Miceli Law, P.A., can help you discover whether bankruptcy relief is the right option and help complete the required paperwork.
Our attorney will ask questions such as these
- Has a creditor filed a lawsuit against you?
- Have your wages been garnished?
- Has property value decreased significantly?
- Can you only afford the minimum payments on credit cards?
- Have you been laid off and can not find another job?
- Do you owe the internal revenue service?
- Are you in arrears for child support or alimony?
- Are debt collectors consistently calling you?
Your attorney will determine whether Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be the best solution for you with the answers to these questions. Bankruptcy is a legal solution to deal with your financial problems, several million people in the United States file for bankruptcy every year and have received a fresh start. Contact the attorneys at Miceli Law, P.A., and find out if it is right for you after a free initial consultation.
Contact a Miami Bankruptcy Lawyer
To receive more information about bankruptcy relief and how it can help you get a fresh start free of debt, contact our Miami Bankruptcy Attorney at 305-515-5928 to schedule a free initial consultation.