Oftentimes bankruptcy is the best way to get rid of some, if not all, of your debt and receive a fresh start. Many who file bankruptcy may also be able to keep all of their property, including their home and cars. Since our lawyer has been dealing with bankruptcies for 10 years, we have seen how filing for bankruptcy relief has benefited people. At Miceli Law, P.A., our lawyer can help you determine whether bankruptcy is the right option and help complete the required paperwork.
Our attorney will ask questions such as these
- Has a lawsuit been filed against you?
- Have your wages been garnished?
- Has the value of your house declined significantly?
- Are you making only minimum payments on your credit cards?
- Were you recently laid off without much prospect of getting another job quickly?
- Do you owe back taxes?
- Do you owe child support?
- Are you getting calls from bill collectors?
With the answers to these questions, your attorney will determine whether either Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy would be the best solution for you. While bankruptcy may not be right for everyone with financial problems, several million people in the United States file for bankruptcy every year and are able to begin again. Let our attorneys at Miceli Law, P.A., let you know if it is right for you after a free initial consultation.
Contact a Miami Bankruptcy Lawyer
To learn more about consumer bankruptcy and whether it is the right path for you, contact our Miami Bankruptcy Attorney at 305-515-5928 to schedule a free initial consultation.